For the clothes lover, who wants to purchase the incredible garment steamer, I would recommend you with these professional fabric steamers. They are so-called the best garment steamers because they are designed in the latest technology that equipped with the high-quality material and components. These top ten items are the best selected for all kinds of clothes
10. PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer
After I have bought this garment steamer, I no longer use the iron anymore. This garment steamer is quite convenient to use because it heats quickly; thus, it gets the wrinkles out of my clothes perfectly. In addition, this garment steamer is suitable for all kind of fabrics such as drapery, furniture upholstery, and bedding. Furthermore, with only one fill of water tank, it can steam for 10 minutes without stop. When it is too hot or lack of water, it is automatically shut down; hence, it is very secure for my expensive and lovely clothes. What is more, this garment steamer is not only popular at home but also for travel.
9. Conair Compact Commercial Quality Fabric Steamer by Conair
Are you looking for the high-quality fabric steamer? This garment steamer is perfect for de-wrinkles and freshens clothing. This steamer is suitable for all kinds of clothes. It demands only 1200 watts of power and provides quick heat. Moreover, this garment steamer also can kill dust mites and bed bugs if 40 minutes of continuous steaming. It is easy not only for using at home but also for travel. What is more, this garment steamer is enclosed with a one-year warranty. Do not hesitate, purchase it now.
8.Portable Mini Travel Clothes Steamer With Travel Pouch by Ebest
Hey, guys. I would like to recommend you with this garment steamer. It is very professional for removing wrinkles and freshening clothes and also suitable for all kinds of clothes. This steamer is perfect for traveling because of it lightweight and easy to pack. In addition, this garment steamer is the quality one which is made in USA. Furthermore, this steamer requires around 600 watts and provides the heat quickly. What is more, it is enclosed with one year warranty.
7. My Little Steamer – GO MINI by Joy Mangano by Joy Mangano
I have several of steamers but this one is the best one that I had ever used. This garment steamer works professionally for removing wrinkles and creases for all kinds of material of fabric. Moreover, it is designed in the latest technology. It is the mini and lightweight one and easy to fill with the tap water. In addition, this great steamer is not only for use at home but also for traveling. What is even more special, this garment steamer offers a nice drawstring travel bag. Hey, do not hesitate, believe me. It is the great one.
6. Ultra Mini Travel Steamer by My Little Steamer
I would like to share my experience of using the garment steamer for those who want to purchase the steamer. This garment steamer works professionally for removing creases and wrinkles because it heats up the temperature quickly. In addition, it is suitable for all kinds of fabric such as thick, thin and delicate for seamless one. This garment steamer is not only for using at home but also for traveling. What is even more special, this type of steamer offers the great gift which is a nice drawstring travel bag.
5. Conair Extreme Steam Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat by Conair
Based on my personal experience of using many garment steamers, I can say that this fabric steamer is the best out of the best. It is designed with the latest technology which is able to provide dual heat. Hence, it can be set in low or high temperature as wanted. Furthermore, this steamer can provide up to 30% hotter and can remove wrinkles 5 times more than other steamers. Moreover, this garment steamer can also kill dust mites and bed bugs on the all types of clothes. What is more, its features are perfect for using, as an example; its handle is very convenient for handling. The last but not least, it offered one year warranty.Read the full CONAIR EXTREME STEAM FABRIC STEAMER REVIEW
4. Epica 800 Watt Handheld Fabric Steamer by EPI
Are you looking for a perfect steamer for your clothes? This fabric steamer is very convenient for using because it is suitable for all kinds of fabric. With its lightweight, this garment steamer is not only easy to handle but also to pack in suitcase for travel. In addition, it is convenient to control on/off switch. This steamer demands only 2 minutes for steaming; thus, it offers up to 12 minutes for using. What is more, this fabric steamer is easy and direct to fill tank which is used to tap water. Having this garment steamer, you do not need worry about your wrinkles clothes anymore.
3. Joy Mangano 900-Watt My Little Steamer by Joy Mangano
Having this professional garment steamer, I do not need the iron anymore. This fabric steamer works perfectly to remove the wrinkles and creases out my clothes because it provides a large size steamer that can be used up to 14 minutes continuously. Hence, it works faster and easier than any irons. With its water refill tank, it can manage to protect my clothes perfectly because it is not allowed the too hot temperature or lack of water in the tank. What is more, this type of steamer provides many nice color for you such as Orchid, purple, white, yellow, and canary and many others.
2. Steamfast SF-435 Compact Fabric Steamer by Steamfast
Are you worry about your wrinkles clothes when traveling? Having this fabric steamer, you can immediately solve those problems. This steamer is small and lightweight which is perfect for traveling. Moreover, it is more effective and convenient than the irons; thus, it can remove wrinkles and creases out from all kinds of your clothes. What is more, this garment steamer demands only 800 watts for 7 ounces of water capacity which provides up to 12 minutes steam continuously. This fabric steamer is much better than any irons.
1.Pure Enrichment PureSteam Fabric Steamer -White by Pure Enrichment
Are you seeking the professional garment steamer? If “Yes”, this steamer is designed in the high technology in the great features. It is easy to handle for removing wrinkles from all kinds of material fabric. In addition, it is not only for use at home but also for traveling. What is more, this garment steamer is automatically shut off when it is too hot or lack of water; thus, it protects the fabric safety. What is more special, this steamer is enclosed with 2-year warranty.
Using a garment steamer is an excellent way to keep your clothing items looking excellent–without a hefty dry cleaning bill. Steam cleaning is faster than ironing and keeps the fabric in better condition. Using a clothes steamer efficiently and effectively is simple with a few tips and tricks.
How to use a clothes steamer?
A garment steamer is a great way to keep your clothes free from wrinkles. Well, it is also known as clothe steamer. Nowadays most of the people prefer to use portable garment steamer than a metallic heavyweight iron. In many ways, irons and clothes steamers offer the same service. But their functionalities are different. Well, we know you are switching to steamers from using irons and that’s the reason you are here. Today, we will discuss how to use a garment steamer, how it works and its benefits to use.
Why Are People Switching to the steamer?
Clothes are impartial part of our life. So, we have to take care of them as like our other daily materials. There were days when people have to press their clothes only using irons to make them wrinkles or folds free. An alternative way was to spend extra bucks at the laundry for getting the perfect plain garments.
But, now we can simply use steamers for getting a plain garment just ready within a few minutes. There are some identifiable benefits to use it. Let’s discuss them.
- Ironing takes a whole of your patient, time and heavy labor. You have to set up an ironing place or board before you can iron your dresses. It also takes a lot of your time. Sometimes, it takes a lot of effort to heat it and press the tougher corner of a shirt’s collar or button area. on the other hand, steaming takes no time to set any board or steaming place. You just have to switch it on. You just have to hang it on the road and go with the steam.
- While you iron your dresses, you need to turn them and keep changing the side for pressing every wrinkle. Steaming doesn’t give this hassle to turn your clothes again and again.
- There is a higher chance of damaging your clothes’ fibers with ironing. Steaming machines provide clean looks without any damages.
- Most of the iron end up being ruined after hardly using 1 or 2 years. But, steaming machines are long-lasting than any other products in the garment industry.
How Garment Steamers Works:
The steamer is an easy to carry holder device. It contains a tank to store water. A streaming device produces heat and vapor utilizing water. The steamer put all the steam using a nozzle directly on the garment. The heat coming from the steamer relaxes fibers of the clothes and removes folds.
Steps to Use Steamer:
You need to know some basic steps to use the steaming machine on your own. Let’s not wasting more time we are moving to the procedures.
- Every steaming machine comes with different style and shape. The most important part of steamers is a tank. Find out the tank and check the manufacturer’s guide for using it. It is not a difficult task to locate the tank. First of all, you have to put water into the steamer’s tank. You can fill any type of water like mineral or dilute water. It just depends on your mood.
- Like the iron, you have to plug it in the socket. As it is a charging based device or battery grounded. So, you don’t have to worry about charge deficiency or battery damage issues for steamers. Just plug in the socket and wait until it creates enough steams.
- After plugging in the socket, you have to allow the steamer to heat enough. Because heatless steam won’t make any difference to your clothes. It is just a waste of time and energy. Once, it is heated enough test if the steam is enough or not for your clothes. We recommend you to check the manufacturer comes with the device. It clearly implies how much time you need to heat steamer.
- Sometimes, overheated steam can damage your clothes’ fiber. If you feel like it is generating overheat then you can wait two minutes to get the steam at the lower level after switching it off.
- You have to press the head of the steaming machine against your clothes. Your clothes will have no wrinkles if you keep repeating pressing the steam on the clothes in a right way. It is much easier to steam from top to the bottom and keep moving it up and down or in a circular motion.
- Once you are done with the steam you have to allow your clothes to hang in the air to dry off. Freshly-steamed clothes have much amount of water. So, it needs a little break to dry off before you put on the clothes.
How to Keep Your Garment Steamers Clean?
A steamer is your daily life mate. So, you need to keep that clean to maintain a maximum durability.
- You should only use distilled water for the tank. It prevents forming of lime and minerals scale.
- Some people tend to use polluted water. So, they can clean the tank after every use to ensure the stability.
- You can use vinegar for cleaning the steamers. Put 1 tablespoon of vinegar in the tank with water. Heat the steamer until the solution is quite hot. Throw the hot vinegar into the sink. That’s all! It will remove any kind of lime or mineral is blocking the wand.
- After throwing the vinegar mixed water fill the tank again with distilled water. Heat it again completely and throw the water into a sink.
- Now, refill some distilled water and it is ready to use.
What Things To Consider While You Use a Steamer?
Your clothes are not made of same material. They contain different types of fabrics like wool, cotton, and silk.
- Keep the minimum distance of two inches for steaming wool, silk, chiffon, sheer or velvet types of garments.
- Don’t steam in a particular place for a long time.
- It is better to hang the clothes on the rod or hanger before you steam them.
- When you steam a heavy garment make sure you are steaming both sides to remove wrinkles.
There are many reasons for switching to steamers leaving irons. They are easy to use and provides better functionality than any other laundry services.